During these auspicious days, let’s get together and discuss this book.
From 1st July 2022 untill 9th July 2022
Time: 8 pm – 9:30 pm
Book TItle: THE NAFS: Lessons from Prophet Yusuf (عليه السلام) and Zulaykha
Author: Habib Ali al-Jifri / Translated by Rashad Jameer
Publisher: Wasila Press
Habib Ali al-Jifri a descendant of the Noble Prophet ﷺ, is one of the leading scholars of the Ba’Alawi clan from the valley of Hadramaut (Yemen) who not only teaches the Prophetic Tradition (hadith), but strives to embody it and make it a living reality.
This Booklet provides lessons from the Quranic story of Prophet Yusuf (عليه السلام) and Zulaykha (The Minister’s wife) and discusses the following areas:
1.Disciplining our souls (nafs)
2. The Brothers of Yusuf (عليه السلام) and their ploy
3. Tarbiya (Spiritual Training)
4. Zulaykha and her trap
5. Traps of the nafs in our daily lives
6. Lessons from Adam (عليه السلام) and Iblis
7. The arraogance (kibr) of saying ‘me’ (ana)
8. Hadiths about Sura Yusuf
9. Desire (Hawa)
10. The backstory of Zulaykha
11. The five infants who spoke in the cradle
12. Dream Interpretation in Islam
13. The dangers of Lying about dream
14. How to manage our own nafs (big emotions: anger, ego & jealousy,) How to transform Human emotion into Divine emotion?
Join Ustazah Nazeerah & Ustazah Ne’maat on how to manage our human emotion into Divine emotion.
First 9 days of Zulhijjah 1443H
From 1st July – 9th July 2022
8.00 pm – 9:30 pm
$7 per Session
$60 for 9 Sessions
Dual Language (English + Malay)