Organizing Institution: Central Market Austin North Lamar
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: April 30, 2022 (2:30am)
End Date: April 30, 2022 (4:30am GMT+03)
Central Market Austin North Lamar – Austin – Texas – United States
Demonstration. You will not be cooking in this class.
For ages 18 & up
Missing the flavors of Bangladesh, where she grew up, and with the help of family and friends, Amirah taught herself to recreate some of her favorite dishes. Her exploration led to a win on Top Chef Amateurs 2021; pop-ups around the state; and a contract for her first cookbook. Join us as we welcome Amirah to our kitchen; you’ll learn a little about the history of these four dishes; pick up new techniques; and expand your repertoires. As Amirah shares tips, you’ll sit back, relax and enjoy a delightful meal.
For ages 18 & up.
- Dim’r Torkari (Spicy Egg Curry)
- Chingri Malaikari (Prawn Curry)
- Beguni (Eggplant Pakora)
- Jelapi (Crispy Funnel Cake)
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
Central Market Austin North Lamar
4001 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin , Texas 78756 United States
+ Google Map