Organizing Institution: IslamicEvents.SG
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: February 28, 2022 (9:30am GMT+8)
End Date: February 28, 2022 (5:30 GMT+8)
Cost: $45/$90 (After IBF Funding) | $450 (Non-IBF Funded)
Being a more holistic Financial planner / Wealth Advisor
- Are you a Financial Planner / Wealth Advisor that has Muslim clients?
- Are you looking to gain more knowledge that can add more value to your Muslim clients?
- Other than the normal financial instruments such as insurance, short and long-term investments, how else can you help your Muslim clients be more financially savvy and yet be more God-conscious?
Wealth Maintenance (money and tax management planning),
Wealth Enhancement (investment planning),
Wealth Protection (insurance planning),
Wealth Accumulation (retirement planning) and
Wealth Distribution (estate planning).
- Rationales to invest using Portfolio Management.
- Typical investment methods by investors in managing their portfolio.
- Risk profiling impacting portfolio allocations.
- Historical trends pertaining to the development of Islamic Banking Portfolio Management.
- Common Misperceptions of Islamic Banking Investments
- Creating an Investment Portfolio using Shariah Instruments
- Treatment for non -compliance Islamic Banking Investments
- Islamic Banking views on participating in Insurance Scheme.
- Calculation of the protection needs.
- Systematic Islamic Banking way to assess other insurance products as a financial necessity.
Click the link to register now! – https://tinyurl.com/yadcjb32
– Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
– Do check your email for the link 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date: Monday, 28 February 2022
Time : 9:30am to 5:30pm (Lesson + Q&A)
Fees: Recordings shared are subject to Islamicevents terms and conditions.
$450 (Non – IBF Funded. Non – MAS Licensee holder)
$45 – Singapore Citizens aged 39 years old and below & PR | $90 – Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above* (After Enhanced IBF Funding Support. For MAS Licensee / Financial Practitioner.)
Click here to know more if you are qualified for the IBF funding
Terms & Conditions
– Full Payments are to be made before the Course starts.
– NO REFUND for participants that fail to attend the Course. Ensure you can commit to the course timings.
– Participants will be given Notes. You will have to download from the link given nearer to the course dates.
– The organizer has the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel the course. Participants will be informed in advance of changes.
Our HOTLINE @ 9002 5749 operates during office hours.
Office operating hour is from Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.