Being a more holistic Financial planner / Wealth Advisor
- Are you a Financial Planner / Wealth Advisor that has Muslim clients?
- Are you looking to gain more knowledge that can add more value to your Muslim clients?
- Other than the normal financial instruments such as insurance, short and long-term investments, how else can you help your Muslim clients be more financially savvy and yet be more God-conscious?
Introducing “Applied Islamic Finance Planning” Course
A 4 days course ( 8 hours per day – total: 32 hours ) online in Zoom with our experience Islamic financial practitioners in Singapore.
What is this course all about?
Financial planning is a major component in Muamalat (commercial transactions) that form one of the chapters in Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence). The importance of Islamic financial planning should not be undermined because Shariah principles encompass a Muslim’s way of life, and Muslims are obligated to follow these principles; in Ibadah (religious rituals), Munakahat (family law), Jinayat (crime), and Muamalat.
Islamic financial planning has the same objectives as conventional financial plans – to help people accumulate, protect and distribute their wealth. The difference is that an Islamic financial plan is grounded in accordance with Islamic values and principles.
At the end of this course, you will be able to comprehend and apply the principles of Shariah appropriately in planning your finances in all five areas of focus:
Wealth Maintenance (money and tax management planning),
Wealth Enhancement (investment planning),
Wealth Protection (insurance planning),
Wealth Accumulation (retirement planning) and
Wealth Distribution (estate planning).
- Definition of Islamic Banking- Wealth Purification-Zakat
- Five pre-requisites about wealth prior to Zakat Calculations
- Categories of recipients of Zakat and still applicable in the present time
- Islamic Wealth Banking Concepts in relation to the obligations of Zakat
- Calculation method using Islamic Banking Concept -Zakat on each asset class e.g., Saving, Gold, Shares. Insurance etc
- Concept on Islamic Banking Approach towards – Dedication of Assets
- Common methods for Islamic approach for Dedication of Assets
- Cash Flow Concept using W.E.A.L.T.H
- Why What and How to apply W.E.A.L.T.H
Click the link to register now! – https://tinyurl.com/yadcjb32
– Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
– Do check your email for the link 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date: Tuesday, 22 February 2022
Time : 9:30am to 5:30pm (Lesson + Q&A)
Fees: Recordings shared are subject to Islamicevents terms and conditions.
$450 (Non – IBF Funded. Non – MAS Licensee holder)
$45 – Singapore Citizens aged 39 years old and below & PR | $90 – Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above* (After Enhanced IBF Funding Support. For MAS Licensee / Financial Practitioner.)
Click here to know more if you are qualified for the IBF funding
Terms & Conditions
– Full Payments are to be made before the Course starts.
– NO REFUND for participants that fail to attend the Course. Ensure you can commit to the course timings.
– Participants will be given Notes. You will have to download from the link given nearer to the course dates.
– The organizer has the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel the course. Participants will be informed in advance of changes.
Our HOTLINE @ 9002 5749 operates during office hours.
Office operating hour is from Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.