Organizing Institution: Muslim Education and Converts Center of America
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: August 14, 2022 (1:00pm)
End Date: September 4, 2022 (2:30pm EDT)
Cost: $40 - $50
– California – United States
Aqeedah is the Islamic study of Creed or Theology. This particular work, Aqeedah Nasafiyyah, is one of the most seminal works on Aqeedah, alongside such famous and celebrated works as Al Fiqh Al Akbar by Imam Abu Hanifa and Aqeedah Al Tahawiyya. By the 17th century, more than fifty commentaries were written on this work. It is a must to learn for those who want to reinforce their faith with the most authentic sources, faith being the most important action in the sight of God to achieve the pleasure and closeness of the Almighty.
Instructor and Timing
Class will be instructed by Ustadh Meurad Osman and will be held on Sundays from 1pm to 2:30pm EST weekly from August 14 to September 4.
Each session will be recorded. Links to access the recordings will be sent to all via email.
Please note that the registration fee covers all sessions of the class.
- Early registration fee of $40 until August 6.
- Regular registration fee of $50 from August 7 and thereon.
Financial aid and payment plan options are also provided. Please note that, if approved, financial aid will cover the entire cost of the class and can only be applied towards only one class per semester per student. With a payment plan, the registration fee will be broken down into installments to be paid on different dates to ease the financial burden on the student.
- If you wish to apply for either, please select either option, “Financial Aid” or “Payment Plan”, best fitting your situation and complete the registration process.
- Once complete, our registration team will contact you via email for the next steps.