Organizing Institution: Hash Assad and Sh. Navaid Aziz
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: January 26, 2023 (6:00pm)
End Date: January 26, 2023 (7:30pm )
Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said: “It is not permissible for any Muslim who has something to will to stay for two nights without having his Last Will and Testament written and kept ready with him.”
Making a will ensures that your property, possessions, and money are distributed to the people you choose after your death. The process is a bit like creating a set of instructions for how you would like your assets to be handed over, allowing you to control who should receive them upon your death. It means you can avoid the costly court fees and delays that come with those who die intestate. You will also have peace of mind knowing in the event of your death the people you love are protected and all important decisions are made while you are still alive.
Join us for an online webinar on “A Step-by-Step Guide to creating Your Islamic Will,” which includes a free Will Kit
Topics of discussion:
- What happens if you die without a will in Canada
- The importance of Estate Planning in Islam
- How to create an Islamic Will ( Will Kits will be provided free of charge )
- Who will inherit what?
- Who will Be Your Beneficiaries?
- What’s the difference between a will and a power of attorney?
- When should you change your will?
- Who will you select as an executor?
- Who will you name as a guardian for dependent children or disabled adult children?
- Questions and Answers