A term that is easily understood by the language but varies by meaning. If you were to google it, you can find that it mentions divine blessings but there is more to it. To achieve Barakah, there are plenty of things to do other than our daily ibadah such as praying 5 times a day, fasting, and sadaqah.
Earning through our income and spending money can be an ibadah, if we do it correctly and in a lawful (halal) way. If done right, the money we earn can also grow. This is Barakah.
For this program, we will be talking about Money – the Barakah in our Wealth. Some say that money is the root of all evil and it is not everything. In truth, we need money for a lot of things, especially in this day and age. Money is not a problem. The problem is the person’s attitude towards money and understanding how to use it and manage it properly.
- How is it possible that some people can pay in cash for his children’s tertiary fees?
- How is it possible that some people can go on a holiday or Umrah with his family year after year without any debt?
- How is it possible that someone who earns much lesser than you can have a happier life than you?
- Is there something that they know and you don’t?
For some who earns today and finishes off the salary by the next day – we can’t just blame them entirely because, since young, we were told to save but never thought how! Remember – “Ahh this is some money, please save some of it and spend the rest….”
We put in some money aside but when there’s an offer that comes, we cracked the safe and spend it. The cycle keeps repeating, eventually we don’t have any savings at all.
Is there anything wrong with this?
Well, let’s say the knowledge has not come to you yet? To receive that knowledge is a blessing itself. Especially for those who learn it and practice it.
This is a 4-session course on charting your Financial Roadmap as a Muslim.
Session 1 – Ustazah Surina ( 15 February 2022)
- Understanding Barakah
- Surah Yusof – The Cycles
- Importance of Wealth Circulation
- Allah doesn’t need your money
- Some for you. Some for your Family and some for the community
Session 2 – Mr Zaid Masagos (22 February 2022)
W. E. A. L. T. H
An easy money management concept applied for the practicing Muslims.
- W stands for Work
- E stands for Education
- A stands for Always there
- L stands for Love
- T stands for Time
- H stands for Happiness
Find out how does all this comes together!
Session 3 – Mr Syed Afiq (1 March 2022)
From Birth to Death. Charting your Life and your family’s life.
Planning a whole life of finances can be a daunting task. From marriage to the birth of your first child and then to your first house, etc etc. If you knew this, would you prepare for it?
Let Mr Afiq share with you the whole process. Everyone’s life is different but most of us will fall into this template even if we are earning a low income.
Session 4 – Mr Asy’ari & Mr Zaid Masagos (8 March 2022)
The Barakah Effect.
- What are we really striving for?
- Do we really need all the wealth in the world to make us happy?
- How do we balance this out?
Let’s find out in this 4th session with Mr Zaid Masagos.
– Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
– Do check your email for the link 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date: Starting on Tuesday, 15 February 2022 (Session is on every Tuesday)
- Total of 4 sessions, once per week.
Time : 8:00pm to 10:00pm
- 2 hours of weekly session (lesson + Q&A)
Fees: Recordings shared is subject to Islamicevents terms and conditions.
$15 per session (participants will be given notes + a recording of that day session ONLY)
$40 for all sessions (participant will be given access to the recording of all the 4 sessions)
$30 ISGN member only (participant with ISE Membership No. (e.g ISE XXXXXX) will be given access to the recording of all the 4 sessions)
(IslamicEvents.sg Members – If you are already a member, do get your ISE Membership Number ready before registering. (eg: ISE 000001)
Be an IslamicEvents.sg member and enjoy immediate discounts and gain more points, visit >> https://membership.islamicevents.sg/
Terms & Conditions
– Full Payments are to be made before the Course starts.
– NO REFUND for participants that fail to attend the Course. Ensure you can commit to the course timings.
– Participants will be given Notes. You will have to download from the link given nearer to the course dates.
– The organizer has the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel the course. Participants will be informed in advance of changes.
How do I make a payment?
Bank Transfer/ Paypal / PayNow/ Paylah (HitPay)
Step 1: Choose the quantity
Step 2: Fill in your details
Step 3: Choose your mode of payment and proceed with payment.
Our HOTLINE @ 9002 5749 operates during office hours.
Office operating hour is from Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.