January 16, 2022 (9:00am)
January 16, 2022 (11:00am)
– United States
Learn the basics of the Qur’an through fun, interactive, & effective ways!
Things you will learn in this course:
• Recognize the Qur’anic letters and their shape variants
• Basic reading signs (Harakat, Sukun, Tanwin, Tasydid etc.)
• Proper articulation of letters from its Makhraj
• Refine pronunciations through Sifat Huruf
• Distinguish similar sounding letters
• Learn selected Tajwid rulings (Madd, Lam At-Ta’rif, Hamzah Wasl, etc.)
• Numerous reading exercises to practice and build proficiency
Starting Date:16 Jan 2022 (Sunday
Duration: 6 weeks (2 hrs weekly)
• Timing: 9 am – 11 am
• Class: Online via Zoom
• Book: Tadrib At-Tartil (click this link for book details)
• Fee: $170 (inclusive of the course fee, book & delivery charges)
• Payment via PayNow to 94554824 (Nadi)
- To register for this course, fill in the registration form by clicking HERE
- Once payment is received, the book will be delivered to the address provided in the registration form.
- Link to the Zoom session will be given nearing the starting date
- Contact us at 94554824 for further inquiries.