Join us on Wednesdays at our Chicago space to gain an understanding of the vision and spirit of Islam with Dr. Will Caldwell.
Based off the text, “Being Muslim,” by Asad Tarsin, this weekly class will give seekers an understanding of the vision and spirit of Islam, beginning at the most basic level.
When: Wednesdays, 7:30-9:00pm
Where: Ta’leef Chicago, Main Hall
Instructor: Will Caldwell
As per the new Department of Health guidelines, we are establishing the following guidelines for all future programs at the Ta’leef space.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Kindly refrain from joining if you are sick or have been in the same vicinity as anyone who is sick (demonstrating cold or flu like symptoms)
- Pre-register in advance to allow staff and volunteers to prepare accordingly and please keep young children at home if possible with a caretaker
- Have wudhu (ablution) before you arrive as bathrooms will be closed
- Bring your own prayer rug to sit and pray on as well as any other personal items you may need such as water bottle, dhikr beads or pen/notebook
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early as we’ll be screening all staff and attendees for temperature and/or any symptoms
WHILE YOU ARE HERE
- Check-in with a team member to sign you in
- Wear a mask at all times (please bring your own)
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet distance from all attendees and avoid any physical contact and sit/stand at designated areas marked or ushered by the Ta’leef team
- Please use all safety facilities available in the space i.e hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, etc. whenever possible
- Sharing of any items such as prayer books, cushions and prayer rugs between attendees will be discouraged to ensure optimum safety
WHEN YOU LEAVE
- Kindly refrain from hugging or shaking hands
- Do not forget to take any personal items you brought with you and remember to disinfect before using again
- Please depart immediately after the program ends and pray additional units of prayer at home
ZOOM LINK TO JOIN