As Allah says in the Holy Quran “Every soul shall taste death, and only on the Day of Judgment will you be paid your full recompense.” (Aal-Imran 185)
And in another place: “”Certainly, they see it (resurrection) as distant, but We see it as near.”” (Al-Ma’aarij 5-6)
Despite this inevitability, most people rarely remember or reflect upon it.
Our whole temporary existence is solely preparation for the afterlife and the meeting with Allah.
Register now to our forthcoming course to learn more about this important topic.
We will comprehensively cover not only the rulings around various subjects but provide a practical demonstration where appropriate.
The course will cover the following:
- Preparing for death
- The importance of writing a will
- The moment the soul is extracted
- Performing the Ghusl and how to shroud the body
- Rules and performance of the Janazah prayer
- Attending the burial and how this should be performed
- Inheritance and benefitting the deceased
All course notes and lunch will be provided
Practical sessions will take place in small groups
All sisters are welcome to attend. Any sister under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.