Is your nonprofit sustainable for years to come?
In this class, you will learn how to develop a broad, enduring base of supporters and meet your fundraising goals from one year to the next. Involve your staff, board, and other volunteers to identify, cultivate, and ask for gifts from new donors while renewing and receiving larger gifts from your current donor base.
Successful fundraising is an ongoing process
As you continue to identify new donors, you also need to maintain good relations with current donors and encourage them to repeat and increase their giving. Learn, strengthen, and level-up the fundraising skills that can sustain your organization including successful planning and deployment of direct mail, online giving, major gifts, and special events.
Class will begin on Monday, May 16th, and will be conducted every Monday and Friday from 10:00 – 11:00 AM Eastern. The course will end on Friday, June 10th.
Each week you will have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
- Live presentation by faculty.
- Readings from a PDF study guide.
- Pre-recorded narrated presentation.
- A 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher.
- Engaging in forum discussions with industry peers and submission of assignments.
What You Will Learn
- Determining which strategies to use and when to use them.
- Managing your time effectively.
- Making a convincing case for support.
- Creating gift range charts for planning.
- Getting volunteers actively involved with your fundraising.
- Using the annual fund to support a total development program.
- Students will be provided an online portal with access to resources, recorded videos and class engagement.
What You Will Receive
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide to use for future reference.
- Checklists for organizing special events.
- Training exercises to use in your workplace.
- Planning tools for your direct mail program.
- Tips from annual fund specialists.
CFRE Education Credits
Full participation in this course fulfills education requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Developing Annual Sustainability qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.