“Every soul shall taste death and then to Us will be your return.” [`Ankabūt: 57]
Our imminent death is a reality that we all face. The Muslim is commanded to be ever mindful of death and to ensure that he meets his death in the best of conditions.
How do I handle a family member falling ill?
What do I do in their final moments in this world?
How do I wash and shroud the dead?
How can I benefit my dear mother after her death?
What are the procedures of burial?
What happens to the Deceased Estate?
What will you Learn?
*Learn the essentials related to the management of a Muslim funeral.
*Learn what to do when you or a beloved is at death’s door.
*Discover the Sunnah in consoling the relatives of the deceased and related matters.
*Acquire PRACTICAL knowledge of how to wash and shroud the deceased while preserving their human dignity.
*Study the Sunnah method of performing the Salah al Janaazah and respectful escorting of the deceased to the grave.
*Learn basic concepts of the Islamic Inheritance Law, principal elements of asset distribution and the key features of an Islamic will
Who is this course for?
* Every Adult Muslim striving to practice Islam correctly and looking to increase his/her attachment to the Akhira
What will you come out with at the end of the course?
* Notes that summarizes the most important rules of janazah, burials & inheritance.
* A detailed knowledge of how to benefit the dead after they have left us.
* An in-depth understanding of the process and guidelines of writing will & bequests
* An understanding of related innovations that we need avoid related janaza, burials & inheritance
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual adviser. Teaching since 1998
Platform: Zoom Meeting Live
Sessions are also recorded to view after up to 1 week
Wednesday evenings for 7 weeks
Starting 1st February 2023
7.15pm to 8.45pm (break for Maghrib Salah)
Investment: Per Device
Once off R490 per device (Save R30)
2 Payments of R260 per device