Organizing Institution: Guidance Hub
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: November 27, 2021 (09:30)
End Date: November 27, 2021 (10:20 GMT)
Cost: £21.79 – £42.99
Guidance Hub – Manchester – United Kingdom
Prayer, or Salah as it is called in Arabic, is the means for human beings to communicate with Allah Almighty. It is, in the words of the Prophet (peace be upon him), what distinguishes a believer from a non-believer. In fact, the importance of the 5 daily prayers can be understood from the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) saying: “The prayer is the coolness of my eye.”
• Understanding the significance of prayer.
• Understanding how prayer is affected by extenuating circumstances.
• Understanding the spiritual implications of prayer.
What will I learn?
• The fundamentals of prayer, its etiquettes, and method based on the Quran and Hadith.
• What nullifies the prayer and what to do if you forget a part of it.
• How to pray as a traveler or in a vehicle.
• The pre-requisites of prayer.
• Different types of prayers for different occasions, based on the Quran and Hadith.
What will I achieve?
• Describe the Prophetic method of praying.
• Evaluate the underlying reasons for some differences regarding the method of prayer.
Nov 27th, 2021 – Feb 12th, 2022 (with break)
- Open to all
- Ages 14+
- From £20
- Full course material included
- Limited places
- Taught by experienced instructors
389 Waterloo Road
Manchester , M8 9AB United Kingdom
+ Google Map