Organizing Institution: Cape Town Muslim Events
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: February 1, 2022 (7pm)
End Date: March 15, 2022 (9pm)
Prayer is one of the pillars of Islam and among the first obligations to be accounted for on the Day of Judgement. The Qur’an makes it clear: prayer has been enjoined on the believers at appointed times, and the prayer if done in accordance with the spirit and form of the legislation, keeps one away from sins and transgression. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is reported to have said: “Pray as you see me pray”
You will be taken through the absolute essentials of Salah by an expert teacher so that you can be sure of the validity of your salah in the future. In sha Allah
- Why do we pray in the first place?
- How do I make wudu and prepare for salah?
- How do I actually pray the 5 daily salah?
- What is the difference between Fajr, Dhur, Asr, Maghrib and Isha?
- If I make a mistake in the prayer, how do I fix it and continue?
- Plus many other topics and lessons for you to learn
- THE MERIT AND EXCELLENCE OF ṢALĀH
- PREPARING FOR SALAH (WUDU)
- THE INTEGRALS [ARKÂN] OF SALÂH (how to Pray)
- THE SUNAN OF SALÂH
- THE PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE VALIDITY OF SALÂH
Who Should attend?
- Course recommended for Youth, Adults, and Reverts
- Males and Females
- Students of the Islamic sciences
- Those who simply wish to learn the basics of Salah.
- Non- Muslim who wish to learn about this beautiful faith.
- Knowledge of Arabic is not required.
Instructor: Moulana Muaadth Allie
Online: Zoom Webinar
Investment (per person) Fee includes:
- Access to all 7 Live sessions
- Notes via email or WhatsApp
- Additional Resources sent via Whatsapp
- Q and A
Payment Option A:
Early Bird Once Off Fee – R320.00 Per device [Pay only once and save R40]
Payment Option B:
2 payments of R180.00 per device