Organizing Institution: PERDAUS
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: January 28, 2022 (8:00pm GMT+8)
End Date: January 28, 2022 (10:00pm GMT+8)
Tackling straight into a concern that has been under scrutiny in our community recently, gender and sexuality, we hope that this session will give families some clarity and awareness on the topic.
In this session targeting parents, we will revisit the definition of sexuality, and the various interpretations of gender and its manifestations. How should Muslim families who wish to raise their children with an Islamic upbringing see these concerns and guide their children in navigating them? Our speaker will be Mr. Mohd Khair Mohd Noor, a marriage and family consultant and veteran community leader. Join us for this online free session!
- Topic: Gender and Sexuality: A Guide for Concerned Parents
- Speaker: Mr Mohd Khair Mohd Noor (SuChi Success Initiatives)
- Day/Date: 28 January 2022, Friday
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (room opens at 7.45pm)
- Platform: ZOOM
- The session will be in English and is FREE.
- Register: http://www.bit.ly/perdausmonthlydate