- Fridays for 8 sessions
- Starting 28th January 2022
- Ends 18th March 2022
The intention is to guide attendees as to the general rulings and methods of performing this essential ritual of Islâm. Particular attention will be given to the Tamattu` form of Hajj which covers both the rituals of Hajj and `Umrah. It is according to many `Ulamâ’ the preferred method and has traditionally been the way most Capetonians perform the Hajj.
Due attention will be given to the other forms of Hajj as well and as such all intending Hujâj will be accommodated. Wisdom on how to spiritually maximize the experience will cover preparing to leave, arriving at Jeddah/Medina/Makkah, the various acts of Hajj and `Umrah, and the return journey.
Classes will cover:
- The Fiqh of Hajj and Umrah: the essentials of such rituals as Ihrâm, Tawâf, Sa`y, Wuqûf, Halq.
- All rituals and accompaniments to be practically demonstrated.
- Classes to be done via PowerPoint presentations with facilitating photos and diagrams.
- Useful hints and tips on traveling and interacting with other Hujâj and locals.
- Advice on maintaining general health and well-being.
Instructor: Moulana Muaadth Allie
Online: Zoom Webinar
Investment (per person) Fee includes:
- Access to all 8 Live sessions
- Notes via email or WhatsApp
- Additional Resources sent via Whatsapp
- Q and A
Payment Option A:
Early Bird Once Off Fee – R450.00 Per device [Pay only once and save R50]
Payment Option B:
2 payments of R250.00 per device