Organizing Institution: Healthwatch Tower Hamlets
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: February 22, 2022 (1:00pm =03)
End Date: February 22, 2022 (7:00pm +03)
London Muslim Centre – London – United Kingdom
The Patient Welfare Association in partnership with Healthwatch Tower Hamlets presents Health Inequalities Exposed.
What lessons have we learned from Covid in terms of delivering better services and outcomes for our marginalized communities?
We aim to provide a friendly and welcoming conference where residents, patients, staff, and health and care providers can share their experiences and work together to improve services in East London.
Workshops will use case studies to help us understand what we have learned about:
- communicating and providing information to marginalized communities
- Providing hospital care that includes family and carers and takes account of cultural and religious beliefs.
- the impact of changes to health and care access on marginalized communities. – including GP, A&E, dentists, and planned care.
- the impact housing, employment, and income have on health inequalities.
You will also be able to:
• to share your experience of services over the past 18 months.
• to find out more about what services are available.
• to understand your rights as a user of health services.
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in London, Business Events in London, Workshops in London.
London Muslim Centre
46 Whitechapel Road
London , United Kingdom
+ Google Map