Unless we spend our lives reading the Book, studying its meanings, putting it into practice, and calling upon others to do the same, we will never fully experience this light, as well as its all-encompassing guidance and everlasting benefits.
Yaasin is a chapter familiar to many, it is one of the many favorites and frequently memorized due to the hadith of Ma’qil ibn Yassar which is referred to as being the ‘Heart of the Qur’an’. The comparison, if anything, conveys the importance of this Surah.
We grew up listening/reciting it weekly at the very least. We often read it as a gift (sadaqah) to the deceased.
But is it that the only benefits that come from the Heart of the Qur’an?
Will that be the only thing we know about Suratul Yaasin in our lifetime?
How would we explain to those who ask why is this called the “Heart of the Qur’an” especially our young children, niece, and nephews?
Empower ourselves with knowledge like how it is highly encouraged in Islam to do so! It’s time to fully understand the meanings, messages, secrets, virtues behind this oft-repeated surah. Bismillah!
The topics covered will be:
Week 1 – 7 Feb 2022
– Yaasin: Overview, Virtues, and Background
Week 2 – 14 Feb 2022
– Qur’an and the Ghafiluun (the Heedless)
Week 3 – 21 Feb 2022
– Who are the People of the Town mentioned in Yaasin?
Week 4 – 28 Feb 2022
– Physical signs and lessons derived from them
Week 5 – 7 Feb 2022
– The Stubborn and the Blind; Who are they?
Week 6 – 14 Feb 2022
– Who are the Blinds on the of Judgement?
Week 7 – 21 Feb 2022
– Qur’an describing the Arrogant
Venue: Online (Zoom)
- Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
- Do download Zoom.us on your device if you have not done so.
- Do check your email for the link 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date : Starting on Monday, 7 February 2022 (Session is on every Monday)
• Total of 7 weeks
• Time : 8:00pm to 9:30pm
• 1.5 hours of weekly session (lesson + Q&A)
$10 per session (Participants will be given notes + a recording of that day session ONLY)
$38 non-member (Participant will be given access to the recording of all the 8 sessions)
$28 ISGN member (participant will be given access to the recording of all the 8 sessions)
(IslamicEvents.sg Members – If you are already a member, do get your ISE Membership Number ready before registering. (eg: ISE 000001)
Be an IslamicEvents.sg member and enjoy immediate discounts and gain more points, visit >> https://membership.islamicevents.sg/
How to Register?
REGISTER HERE: https://islamicevents.sg/event/9213
Our HOTLINE @ 9002 5749 operates during office hours. Office operating hour is from Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 6.30pm.