Organizing Institution: SOBIYA JAWAID
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: March 31, 2022 (8:00pm)
End Date: March 31, 2022 (10:00pm +03)
How often do you think…
- ‘I wish I was more confident.
- ‘If I was more confident, I would be more successful’.
- ‘Am I being ARROGANT if I am being confident?’
- ‘Confidence is against my spirituality and faith’.
- FED-UP of knowing you can do so much more?
- Frustrated with feeling like you’re left behind?
- Often blaming yourself, your circumstances, education, and experiences for not being enough?
- Curious to know what others have to be confident?
If that is the case, this Masterclass will shift your perspective, give you a different view and could be the moment that changes your life.
There is no single pill to make you confident but this Masterclass will certainly provide you with POWERFUL ways to help you improve your confidence and step into your true potential in a way that is aligned to your values and spirituality.
By attending the online Masterclass you will discover:
- The No.1 strategy to help you be more confident
- 15 ways to step into and own your POWER
- The 4 ways that can help you break negativity and reclaim your confidence
Who is Sobiya Jawaid and why is she so passionate about helping people be more confident?
Sobiya Jawaid is a Leadership Coach, International Speaker and European Black Belt Kickboxer and has almost two decades of training in her respective fields. She has coached and helped clients all over the world to be more confident, step into their full potential and create a more successful life, personally and professionally.
Sobiya Jawaid has been on her own personal journey of self-love and confidence. She has overcome a number of her personal challenges as a Muslim woman and is able to help others on their own journey of self-love, confidence, and success.
The masterclass will be:
- An opportunity for you to discover and gain insights.
- A place where you are invited to be COACHABLE, which means you are curious, open and willing to take action.