Organizing Institution: Islamic Help
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: April 8, 2023 (01:00pm)
End Date: April 8, 2023 (4:00pm BST)
Regents Park Banqueting – Birmingham – United Kingdom
Can you make Du’a in the best and most powerful way?
Are you utilising the best methods of making Du’a?
The Qur’an states:
“Your Lord says, ‘Call on Me and I will answer you’.”
Du’a is one of the most important tools handed by Allah swt to humanity, and it is an immensely personal means for us to communicate and connect with the Almighty. However, we often forget to make regular Du’as in our busy lives. By not making Du’a to Allah swt, we lose out on gems that help us to attain Allah’s blessings, open the doors of mercy, the door to success and gain Allah’s pleasure.
Join Islamic Help in this captivating seminar as we revise the most important forms of remembering Allah swt, Du’a! Seize the opportunities to enhance your personal and spiritual development. Do not miss the chance to improve your communication with the Almighty and unlock the best tool that you have been blessed with.
BRIEF TOPIC OUTLINE
- Concept and Power of Du’a.
- Etiquettes and Method of making Du’a.
- Opportunities for Du’a.
- A deeper look at one of the Prophets Du’a.
Dr. Hafiz Ather is an Imam, published author and a researcher. He began his Islamic education by completing the memorisation of the Holy Qur’ān at the age of 13. Between 1996 and 1999, he studied at al-Azhar University in Cairo – the oldest seat of Islamic learning in the world. He specialised in Hadīth Studies and graduated in BA Principles of Theology in 1999. Upon returning to England, he joined the University of Birmingham to study BA Political Science, and he graduated with First Class Honours in 2003. In 2006, he completed his MPhil in Theology on the al-Jāmī of al-Khatīb al-Baghdādī and in 2012, he completed his PhD in Theology (on the Nuzha of Ibn Hajar al-Asqalānī), all at the same university.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND EVENT RULES:
- Strictly no video or audio recording is allowed.
- Please try to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend this event.
- Seating will be segregated and is on a first-come, first-served basis, this means if you arrive late, there is a chance you will not be allowed to enter the venue as there is a seating capacity. Due to the number of people who book tickets and then do not turn up to events, we need to oversubscribe for the events.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or evict any individual or group at any time at the organisers discretion.
- Your ticket has no monetary value, we will not provide any cash or financial refunds.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS SEMINAR WILL DISCUSS SOME TOPICS WHICH MAY FRIGHTEN YOUNG CHILDREN, IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD MAY BE FRIGHTENED BY THE TOPICS OF JINN OR EVIL SPIRITS PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM ATTEND THIS SEMINAR.
We appreciate that it can be difficult to attend valuable seminars when you have children to take care of and its difficult to find a child minder. Children are welcome to attend this event with you however they must be kept with you at all times. If your child is restless or makes a lot of noise, please do not bring them to this event as they will disturb other attendees and the seminar instructor. If your child makes a lot of noise and you are unable to calm them down, if they continue to run around the venue or between the seating areas, we will unfortunately have to ask you to leave. If you bring your child in a pram / push chair please DO NOT block the pathway with the pram / push chair as this will cause a health and safety issue and we will ask you to move or leave.
Food will not be served at this event.
During this seminar, we will have a short fundraising segment to support Islamic Help’s Humanitarian Aid Projects.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTER WITH YOUR CONTACTS!
Regents Park Banqueting
Regents Park Road
Birmingham , B10 0QP United Kingdom
+ Google Map