Can you make Du’a in the best and most powerful way?
Are you utilising the best methods of making Du’a?
The Qur’an states:
“Your Lord says, ‘Call on Me and I will answer you’.”
Du’a is one of the most important tools handed by Allah swt to humanity, and it is an immensely personal means for us to communicate and connect with the Almighty. However, we often forget to make regular Du’as in our busy lives. By not making Du’a to Allah swt, we lose out on gems that help us to attain Allah’s blessings, open the doors of mercy, the door to success and gain Allah’s pleasure.
Join Islamic Help in this captivating seminar as we revise the most important forms of remembering Allah swt, Du’a! Seize the opportunities to enhance your personal and spiritual development. Do not miss the chance to improve your communication with the Almighty and unlock the best tool that you have been blessed with.
BRIEF TOPIC OUTLINE
- Concept and Power of Du’a.
- Etiquettes and Method of making Du’a.
- Opportunities for Du’a.
- A deeper look at one of the Prophets Du’a.
Ustadh Asim Khan is a Hafiz of Qur’an & an Imam for the Redbridge Islamic Centre. He is also a course instructor for the Sabeel institute, a published author of 3 books covering Tafsir and Seerah, and a social media campaigner for noble causes. Ustadh Asim Khan also presents regular Islamic shows on satellite channels.
From an early age, he excelled in academic studies and gained a Masters in Pharmacy from University College London as well as studying Arabic and Qur’anic sciences in Cairo, Egypt. Ustadh Asim Khan is well known for being able to break down and explain complex matters in an easy-to-understand, digestible format.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND EVENT RULES:
- Strictly no video or audio recording is allowed.
- Please try to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend this event.
- Seating will be segregated and is on a first-come, first-served basis, this means if you arrive late, there is a chance you will not be allowed to enter the venue as there is a seating capacity. Due to the number of people who book tickets and then do not turn up to events, we need to oversubscribe for the events.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or evict any individual or group at any time at the organisers discretion.
- Your ticket has no monetary value, we will not provide any cash or financial refunds.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS SEMINAR WILL DISCUSS SOME TOPICS WHICH MAY FRIGHTEN YOUNG CHILDREN, IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD MAY BE FRIGHTENED BY THE TOPICS OF JINN OR EVIL SPIRITS PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM ATTEND THIS SEMINAR.
We appreciate that it can be difficult to attend valuable seminars when you have children to take care of and its difficult to find a child minder. Children are welcome to attend this event with you however they must be kept with you at all times. If your child is restless or makes a lot of noise, please do not bring them to this event as they will disturb other attendees and the seminar instructor. If your child makes a lot of noise and you are unable to calm them down, if they continue to run around the venue or between the seating areas, we will unfortunately have to ask you to leave. If you bring your child in a pram / push chair please DO NOT block the pathway with the pram / push chair as this will cause a health and safety issue and we will ask you to move or leave.
Food will not be served at this event, as this event is in the evening, we appreciate that some people might want to bring food with them, this is perfectly fine however please try to avoid any food which carries a strong smell as this could disturb other attendees. We will try our best to have a snack stall available during the event where items can be purchased.
During this seminar, we will have a short fundraising segment to support Islamic Help’s Humanitarian Aid Projects.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTER WITH YOUR CONTACTS!