- Those who are interested in Arabic and Quran.
- Acquire knowledge and develop an understanding of the Arabic language.
The Learning Outcomes:
- Understand and read the Arabic alphabet (in its printed and handwritten forms)
- Basic conversation in Standard Arabic
- Reading simple sentences
The Learning Activities will include:
- Engaging in workshops
- The main resource for all aspects of the course are handouts, which will be given.
End of the course:
- Certificate of completion of the course provides evidence for the basic knowledge of the Arabic. It supports advanced Arabic courses
Identify the Arabic alphabet short vowels ,long vowels the way, forms, and the shape of writing.
The formation of word identify and the Arabic counting writing numbers. Ordinal/ Cardinal numbers.
Start a conversation. What is it? How do we know what this is?. Introduce yourself in Arabic. Question forms how old are you? كم عمرك Focus on أنا أعيش. Use ‘من فضلك ، لو سمحت as part of the instruction.
The related vocabulary about food and drink. Know how to find your way around– directions, transport: speaking, give, listen to directions / understand, and exchange basic information.
Recognize and use appointments, time, dates vocabulary. The basic related vocabulary.
Recognize and use shopping vocabulary shopping experience? The basic related vocabulary.
Recognize and use the basic related vocabulary: prices, locations, service vocabulary.
Recognize the related basic vocabulary.