A benefit dinner and a night of inspiration, solidarity, and fundraising to defend the human rights of vulnerable minorities around the globe.
Show your love for the Rohingya, Uighurs, Kashmiris, and Indian Muslims with your presence.
Honour outstanding Canadian Human Rights Leaders and Advocates with awards for their justice work.
Date: Monday, December 27, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm Eastern
Location: 7180 Edwards Blvd., Mississauga, ON L5S 1Z1
- Imam Abdul Malik Mujahid (Founder & CEO, Justice for All)
- Sheikh Abdalla Idris Ali (Senior Community Advisor, ISNA Canada)
- Amira Elghawaby (Human Rights Advocate & Writer)
- Sehar Shah (Daughter of Imprisoned Kashmiri Leader Shabir Shah)
- Dr. Aliya Khan (Professor of Medicine & Human Rights Leader)
- Chris Macleod (Legal Counsel of Huseyin Celil)
Ticket: $40 per attendee or $350 per group of 10 attendees
For information: [email protected]