Organizing Institution: LEAPandInnovate
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: February 1, 2022 (11:00am GMT)
End Date: February 2, 2022 (6:30pm GMT)
Riyadh Front Exhibition Centre – King Abdullah Riyadh – California – Saudi Arabia
A landmark technology event of national importance is poised to galvanize public and private organizations in the region and beyond, drive social reform and female empowerment, as well as unlock the Kingdom’s boundless investment potential for seismic economic diversification.
Supported by Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), LEAP will be a key factor in growing the IT sector. The event also aims to reform business opportunities and empower the funding of ideas and nurturing of tech startups – from Saudi Arabia to San Francisco, and everywhere in between.
This unique collaboration between the private sector and the government ensures that LEAP will without a doubt surpass your expectations of a tech event.
A collaboration between Informa & Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of Saudi Arabia.
#LEAP22 is set to become the largest global platform to connect pioneers, innovators, and disruptors to explore and engage with the latest in technology.
Happening from 1-3 February 2022, LEAP will have:
– 6 incredible conference stages
– More than 350 of the best tech and investment speakers
– 700 exhibitors and 500 global start-ups
– Over 40,000 attendees
LEAP speakers include:
– Aongus Hegarty, President of International Markets at Dell Technologies
– Rajeev Misra, CEO of SoftBank Investment Advisers
– Roberto Carlos, Real Madrid legend and FIFA World Cup winner
– Steven Bartlett, BBC Dragon’s Den and Founder of Social Chain
– Björn Öste, Co-Founder of Oatly
– Börje Ekholm, President and CEO of Ericsson
Riyadh Front Exhibition Centre
2446 King Abdullah Road
King Abdullah Riyadh , 12451 Saudi Arabia
+ Google Map