You may already know a lot about Islam, its beliefs, principles, and practices but how much of a difference has known all of that made in the quality of your life, your relationships, peace of heart, and your sense of fulfillment?
Living Islam Seminar is an experiential and transformative approach to empowering you through the Qur’an and Sunnah so that you’re left with a profound and lasting shift in the quality of your life and your ability to overcome challenges powerfully and with ease.
The Witness Seminar (Shahaada) is a 10-week seminar series through which you’ll get to reset, unshackle and unleash yourself as God’s vicegerent on earth. You’ll be able to powerfully and easily deal with challenges that come your way and create the life that you want.
Some of the things that people who have done this course say include:
- it has helped resolve long-standing challenges in their lives,
- restore love and affinity in their relationships,
- overcome fear and anxiety,
- connect with others unlike ever before,
- enabled them to make decisions faster without hesitation and
- have a relationship with God that gives them strength, courage, and sense of calm and peace.
Location: Finsbury Park Mosque
Fee: £20 (for the full 10-week course – spent on refreshments and stationery for participants)
Duration and times: 3 hours a week for 10 weeks
Start date: Friday 18th March 6:30 pm
Note that during the month of Ramadan, we will move the seminar to Saturday mornings (10:30 am to 1:30 pm) and go back to Friday evenings for the remaining weeks after Ramadan.