Topical Hadith: Love, Reflecting the Wisdom of the Beloved
In a world that is so divisive and chaotic today, fades a natural attribute of a human being – to love and spread love. Every single day people strive for survival in this cruel world that they seem to lose touch on giving love. Amidst the pandemic and other unforeseen catastrophes that are happening, love is the sole thing that could save mankind.
What can we, as Muslims and human beings, contribute to making our situation better? How can we ignite a love for the people around us?
Love is definitely an attribute that is very worthy of relearning. And there is no one else who does and portrays it better than our Prophet ﷺ himself who was sent as rohmatan lil ‘alamiin, a mercy to the worlds.
In this new series of topical hadith, we will delve into the prophetic tradition to learn the different degrees of love we can (and must) apply in our life. How can we show love for our children, our relatives, our friends, even towards ourselves and most importantly, how to love Allah and his Prophet ﷺ.
The Prophet ﷺ said, “Love those who are on earth, hence those who are in the heavens will love you.”
Introducing you our brand new series; Topical Hadith! This approach of thematic learning will be a series of in-depth discussions of the Prophetic tradition and aims to reap its hidden gems that are very much relevant even in our lives today.
Here are the topics that will be covered throughout the series:
Week 1 (Love towards Allah s.w.t)
- Definition of love
- Why is there a need to love Allah s.w.t?
- Ways to do it
- Misleading acts
Week 2 (Love towards Prophet Muhammad ﷺ)
- Why is there a need to love the Prophet ﷺ
- How do we show our love towards Him?
- Ways to do it?
Week 3 (Love towards parents/elders)
- Etiquettes in loving parents
- How to respect tough love elders
- What if you don’t have one
Week 4 (Love towards spouses)
- Avoiding maksiat
- Acknowledging differences
- How to express love in a proper way
Week 5 (Love towards children & young ones)
- Definition of mercy
- Ways to show mercy
- Benefits of showing mercy
Week 6 (Loving us)
- Where do we stand in “Love Orders”
- Understanding self-love
Venue: Online – Zoom
- Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
- Do download Zoom.us on your device if you have not done so.
- Do check your email or Junk/Spam mail. The link will be given 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date: Starting on Wednesday, 23 February 2022 (Session is every Wednesday)
• Total of 6 weeks
Time: 8.00 pm to 9.30 p,m
• 1.5 hours of weekly session (lesson + Q&A)
$10 per session (participants will be given notes + a recording of that day session ONLY)
$30 (participant will be given access to the recording for all the 6 sessions)
Recordings shared are subject to Islamicevents terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
– Full Payments are to be made before the Course starts.
– NO REFUND for participants that fail to attend the Course. Ensure you can commit to the course timings.
– Participants will be given Notes. You will have to download from the link given nearer to the course dates.
– Organizer has the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel the course. Participants will be informed in advance of changes.
How to make a payment?
Paypal / PayNow (HitPay)/ Bank Transfer
– Click register below
Step 1: Choose the quantity
Step 2: Fill in your details
Step 3: Choose your mode of payment and proceed with payment.
Our HOTLINE @ 9002 5749 operates during office hours.
Office operating hour is from Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.