Organizing Institution: KiwiTech
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: January 18, 2022 (3:00pm GMT+03:00)
End Date: January 18, 2022 (5:00pm GMT+03:00)
We’re excited to host the Middle East Venture Fair on Jan 18th. We’re bringing together top-tier investors and thought leaders from the MENA region to discuss the state of venture capital in the Middle East.
The event will feature a distinguished panel discussion and rapid-fire pitches from 6-8 premier Middle East-based startups from different industries undergoing disruption.
Run of the Show (in Dubai Time):
04:00 PM – Check-in & Welcome
04:05 PM – KiwiTech Introduction
04:10 PM – Panel Discussion
05:00 PM – Startup Pitches (4-minute pitches followed by 2-minute investor Q&A during the event)
06:00 PM – Event Ends
If you’re a Middle East-based tech startup and interested in pitching your innovation at our event, apply here on Eventbrite or on our. Application deadline: Jan 15, 2022
If you’re an investor, we invite you to attend the event and network with promising startups. RSVP here on Eventbrite or on our.
How does the startup pitch application process work?
– Once you send us your application, our selection panel will review your venture and may reach out to you to schedule a call to learn more about it.
– Since our slots fill really fast, we encourage you to get on the selection call as soon as possible.
– We will finalize the presenter lineup by Jan 15, 2022, and send out a confirmation email.
– Final presenters will get the opportunity to deliver a 4-minute rapid-fire pitch followed by a 2-minute investor Q&A during the event.
– In the event of you not making it to this event’s final list of presenters, we will retain your information for future events.
You may also like the following events from KiwiTech:
- Next Tuesday, 11th January, 11:00 am, Media and Entertainment Online Demo Day in Online
- Next Wednesday, 12th January, 02:00 pm, Angel Investors Panel in Online
- Next Thursday, 13th January, 11:00 am, KiwiTech’s BEM Online Demo Day in Online