Ustazah Nazeerah, a mother of 3 (2 boys and a girl) is back with a much-needed workshop for mummies, on mothering boys & girls (especially from age 4 up to puberty). This is a crucial and challenging phase and would basically shape up the boys & girls’ upbringing.
What would be covered in these 2 sessions insyaAllah:-
- surah issue sports which should be encouraged
- types of clothing
- foods that they should consume
- teaching our children to lower their gaze
- topics we should introduce to them
- teaching the Hayaa’ (Modesty)
- mummy-son time, how frequent?
- girls’ day out, is it necessary?
- daddy’s involvement
- how to correct them, the right way
- -time and approaches
- can they be our imam in solah
- for how long should we stick to our dua
- what is your child life map which you have planned for your child
If you are searching for the right ways and means to raise the future Khalifah, I invite
you to join me. Let’s talk.