Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “None of you have faith until I am more beloved to him than his children, his father, and all of the people.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 15, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 44
The hadith above talks about loving our Prophet Muhammad saw but how do we love someone that has passed on 1443 years ago?
And why do we have to love him more than our parents and family members? Whereas he (pbuh) was not someone we met before, compared to those who we spend our lives with?
You can’t touch him, you can’t feel him, you can’t see him but Allah swt made him the best among us. Would you learn more about him?
“And verily, you (O Muhammad S.A.W) are on a exalted standard of character” – (Quran 68:4)
Allah SWT bestows to him with the most fine of qualities such as kindness and gentleness. Indeed, our Prophet Muhammad is the most honorable and admirable human being!
The last Prophet was sent down to introduce and spread the beauty of Islam to all mankind. His characteristics and beauty portray a great influence on our brothers and sisters. Similarly, we have been taught about his good traits through many hadiths or verses and pursue them because we know it is encouraging.
– Let’s take a step back and ask ourselves:
Do we truly understand the lifestyle of our Prophet Muhammad? And what about his features and habits?
Following our Prophet Muhammad’s practices and traditions is Sunnah, and he has served as a role model for everyone. Learning through his Syama’il will empower our Muslims with familiarity and love for the Prophet peace be upon him. It is an opportunity to address misconceptions towards the understanding of Sirah and to motivate them with continued effort in their personal pursuit to seek knowledge in times of ignorance and confusion, insya-Allah.
Join Ustaz Sukri Ahyar now as he takes us into the depiction of our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) every Thursday, from 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm
Here are the topics covered for the workshop:
1) Introduction into Syama’il & the Prophet’s صلى الله عليه وسلم lineage (12th January 2023)
2) The Prophet’s صلى الله عليه وسلم Physical Description (19th January 2023)
3) The Description of the Eating, Drinking & Sleeping of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم (26th January 2023)
4) The Description of the Character of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم (2 February 2023)
5) The Description of the Worship, Prayer, Fasting & Recitation of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم (9th February 2023)
Venue: Online (Zoom) )
- Registered participants will be invited into the Zoom session.
- Do download Zoom.us on your device if you have not done so.
- Do check your email for the link 4 hours before the session start.
Day/Date: Starting on Thursday, 12 January 2023 (Session is on every Thursday)
• Total of 5 weeks
• Time : 8:00pm to 9:30pm
• 1.5 hours of weekly session (lesson + Q&A)
$15 per session (Participants will be given notes + a recording of that day’s session ONLY)
$25 non-member (Participant will be given access to the recording of all the 5 sessions)
$20 ISGN member (participant will be given access to the recording of all the 5 sessions)
(IslamicEvents.sg Members – If you are already a member, get your ISE Membership Number ready before registering. (eg: ISE 000001)
Be an IslamicEvents.sg member and enjoy immediate discounts and gain more points, visit >> https://membership.islamicevents.sg/