Muslim Mamas is an online safe space, connecting and empowering Muslim mothers globally.
We have evolved from a single Facebook group to now a global multi-channel media platform of 250,000 people, with a core audience in the UK. Our impact ranges from working with the UK government on providing lifesaving information to vulnerable groups within our community as well as supporting mamas in their careers and business. Additionally, we foster a charitable culture and have raised £45,000 to date for various social causes, including supporting our vulnerable mamas.
Muslim Mamas has completed the Facebook Community Accelerator Programme 2021. Please see Meta’s video below showcasing Muslim Mamas and Ramadan (2022).
Muslim Mamas Ladies Night
Join us for our first MM meetup in a decade!
An evening of fun and laughter, activating the Muslim Mamas community and finding the beauty within. We will hear from inspirational mamas, live entertainment including comedy and a surprise act as well as a dance performance from a fitness instructor. Enjoy free pamper services such as massage, henna, makeup and hair and receive a free goody bag!
Support our mamas’ small businesses on the night with a variety of stalls to visit.
Date: 24th June 2022
Time: 6pm -10.30pm
Venue: The Pavilion, 328 Hoe St, Walthamstow, E17 9PX
Dress code: Glam (interpret this how you will!)
- 3 course dinner (Indian cuisine, may contain nuts and other allergens)
- Meet the MM Team
- Special message from Zara Mohammed, General Secretary of Muslim Council of Britain
- Keynote speaker: Shelina Janomohamed, voted 1/ 500 influencial women worldwide, Author
- Live entertainment including comedy from Nabz Pat and a surprise act
- Dance performance by fitness instructor Angelique
- Pamper and beauty*
- Free gifts*
*Subject to availability
NB: Photographs and videography are strictly designated to marked areas only. Anyone seen taking photos outside of these areas and times will be asked to leave the premises. Muslim Mamas will have announced official photo and video opportunity. The stage talks will be filmed.
Prayer facility is provided and will be clearly directed at maghrib time.
£42 each for a table of 10 (limited availability; first-come, first-served) ends 6th June (Jubilee offers available, give-aways etc – follow https://www.instagram.com/muslimmamas/ for further details)
£47 early bird tickets until 6th June
£52 tickets thereafter
If you belong to an organization, you can sponsor a table of 10 and give your female staff a night off! Get in touch to find out more.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferable.
- Table of 10 and group bookings will be given priority
- All food is halal. No alcohol.
- Strictly females only. All females welcome including non-Muslims and non-mamas.
- No children please at this event. You can bring 15+ young girls at your discretion. Note, there will be adult-themed conversations.
- This event will contain music and strobe lights.
- Strictly no photography unless in designated areas, these will be demarcated.
- Please note, a female photographer and videographer will be filming with consent for promotional content. More advice will be given on the day.
- Parking is free after 6.30pm on local roads
- Public transport: Walthamstow Central Station (Underground)
- Paid parking options available – see map below
Stalls, Sponsors & Volunteers
If you would like to volunteer your services, hold a stall or be a sponsor of our event, please email [email protected]