The Active Sunnah Conference showcases the Muslim Sports Foundation’s journey in inspiring active Muslim communities.
The day promises to be inspirational for anyone interested in sports, physical activity and well-being. We will have a number of keynote speakers, panel discussions and opportunities to network throughout the day.
Topics for the day will include;
- Promoting physical activity in Muslim communities
- Overcoming barriers to participation
- Health and wellbeing benefits of an active lifestyle
- Success stories within the Muslim community
- Women and girls in sports
- Building resilience and best practices
- Role of Mosques and Madrassah’s
The Active Sunnah Conference will also address the role of the family in encouraging each other to participate in sports. Discussions will explore how parents can play a pivotal role in promoting physical activity and supporting their children’s partipations into achieving a healthy active lifestyle.
We look forward to welcoming you.
For more information please contact [email protected]