Do you have a business idea but you don’t know where to start?
Have you wanted to start a business but don’t know how?
Learn how to eliminate the unknowns and uncertainties!
What do you get out of it?
- You will clearly know what problem you’re solving
- You will clearly know your customer segment
- You will clearly know the value your business/social impact is imparting
- You will have a one page visual summary of your business model and can describe it in 60 seconds
- You will run experiment/s to test the business idea that will give you real data!
- You will get tools to quickly build your brand pack and get your idea out of the building
- You will learn how to pitch your idea to get support or investment!
6 Weeks at 120 mins per session
Week 1 || Saturday 23 Jul, 10:00am – 12 Midday
Week 2 || Saturday 30 Jul, 10:00am – 12 Midday
Week 3 || Saturday 6 Aug, 10:00am – 12 Midday
Week 4 || Saturday 13 Aug, 10:00am – 12 Midday
Week 5 || Saturday 20 Aug, 10:00am – 12 Midday
Week 6 || Network and Pitching* (In person for locals, streamed online for those out of Melb)
Saturday 27 Aug 6pm to 8pm | Venue to be decided