To friends, colleagues, and fellow peacemakers,
As we approach the annual Muslims Israel Dialogue Summit of 2021 on December 26, 2021, we’re cordially inviting you to the virtual summit. We will resume our physical summits post-pandemic. We also thought it would be helpful to you to be reminded of our dialogue principle positions concerning the Holy Land affairs as follow:
- That Israel, like all other nations, is entitled to its national security and public safety from its neighbors.
- That Palestinians, like all other people, are entitled to their independent and thriving nation free of interference from its neighbors.
- That Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt must be willing to border adjustments to help facilitate a two-state co-existence for their brethren neighbors.
- That the objective of one side eliminating the other is an unachievable genocidal fantasy.
- That the following facts are to be considered relative to our firmly held positions between Israel and Palestine:
- United Nations: 192 nation organization
- of Islamic Cooperation: 57 nations
- Arab League: 22 nations
- Jewish World: 1 nation