𝐵𝒾𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒶𝒽𝒾𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝒽𝓂𝒶𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓂
It’s time to wake up ⏰ to the reality that the social environment is changing dramatically and the impact it has on our Muslim Youth. ⚠️ Youth are faced with challenges that are making them vulnerable. This Workshop is a platform to discuss and assist in building resilience emotionally and tackling societal pressures and relationships they build in a Non-Muslim / Secular Environment.
Topics & Discussions
- Knowing what I want in a relationship
- My avatar life – Life online
- Family life and sibling rivalry / Blended families
- Opposite gender friendships?
- Lifestyles, unlike mine? Non-Muslim / LGBTQ1+.
- Dating, Sex & Sexuality Islamic Perspective
- When should I marry?
Instructor: Mualima Zaitoon Ebrahim
Born and raised in Cape Town, Zaitoon Ebrahim is a motivational speaker, artist, mom of 2 boys, and author. She obtained bachelor’s degree in Islamic Theology at Islamic College of Southern Africa and started her career as an Islamic studies educator at Madrassatul Quds. During this time, she managed youth events with an NGO, facilitating events, camps and leadership training for adults and youth. Being involved with the youth, she also co-presented on radio Voice of the Cape for one year on the show, ‘For Young Individuals’. The key focus of this programme was to educate young individuals about entrepreneurship and personal growth.
In addition to this, she obtained a Diploma in Project Management, a diploma in Didactics and certification in Life Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Therapeutic Art Coaching.
Online via Zoom Meeting
Sessions also recorded
Date and Time
- Sundays for 7 weeks
- Starts 6th May 2023
- Ends 17th June 2023
- 10.45 am 12 pm [1hr 15min]
- Workshop for Males and Females ages 14 to 21 yrs old
Investment (per person)
- Option 1: R450 per person for the full workshop (save R50)
- Option 2: R250 per month x 2 payments
All Course Materials are Included and sent via WhatsApp
Siblings and Group Discounts are applicable