Organizing Institution: Muslim Education and Converts Center of America
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: January 14, 2023 (10:00am)
End Date: February 4, 2023 (12:00pm EST)
– California – United States
Please read below.
Access our semester flyer here. If you wish to do the payment plan option, please register here instead.
🤔Not sure if this is the right class for you?
Sit in on the first session and if you change your mind, we offer a full refund! That’s how confident we are that you will find our program beneficial. Low commitment and comprehensive!
This is PART I of our prized and core program for new Muslims and non-Muslims who are interested in learning more details about Islamic beliefs and practices. Continue to learn the essentials of belief, practice, spirituality, and character in Islam. Questions and discussions are encouraged throughout the class.
Those who complete both Part I and II will receive a graduation certificate to attest to their understanding and satisfactory attendance of the program
Topics discussed in this coming semester:
- Session 1: What is Islam? The Fundamentals and Prophet Muhammad
- Session 2: Identity, Sin, and Repentance
- Session 3: Purification and Prayer- How, Why, and When?
- Session 4: Qur’an and the Afterlife
Clips of previous classes:
🎁A Gift from MECCA to You ($60 Value)
All registered students will receive a one-time gifted bookbag from M.E.C.C.A. full of essentials such as Islamic books, prayer rug, prayer book, kufi (male prayer cap), and istinja (self-purification) bottle. Delivery will occur towards the end of the semester.
Instructor and Timing
Class will be instructed by Ustadh Tariq Ameer and will be held on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm EST weekly from January 14 to February 4.
Each session will be recorded. Links to access the recordings will be sent to all via email.
Please note that the registration fee covers all sessions of the class.
- Early registration fee of $40 until December 31.
- Regular registration fee of $50 from January 1 and thereon.
Financial aid and payment plan options are also provided. Please note that, if approved, financial aid will cover the entire cost of the class and can only be applied towards only one class per semester per student. With a payment plan, the registration fee will be broken down into installments to be paid on different dates to ease the financial burden on the student.
- If you wish to apply for financial aid, please select the option, “Financial Aid” and complete the registration process.
- If you wish to do the payment plan option, please register here instead.
- Once complete, our registration team will contact you via email for the next steps.
Have further questions or encountering technical difficulties? Please email us at [email protected]