Our class is available in MALAY & ENGLISH!!
Planning to enroll your teens for Madrasah in 2022?
Look no further, Al Ihya Institute’s Teens Madrasah (Online) is now open for parents to register their teens.
This madrasah is catered to all teens aged 13 to 16 years old who have no background in Islamic studies.
All students will be exposed to:
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of basic Islamic subjects
- Helping students to improve their relationship with Allah SWT
- Equip students with appropriate skills to be able to deliver the message of Islam to their families and friends
Teens Madrasah (Online) is a structured 4 years madrasah fully conducted in English.
We understand that time has changed, and we have adopted it in the English language and online to compliment your child’s schooling life, so that they can cope with their secondary school studies and homework as well.
Yes, some of you might be the parents that are giving tough love to their teens, thinking that they still need to be pushed and need for Madrasah even though they have heavy secondary school homework going on.
But hold on, we have made it easy for you guys without being pushy thus creating a better system that benefits you and your child.
Our Teens Madrasah (Online) :
• Allow students to attend the class at their convenient timing
• Allow students who live far from our center to still benefit from our courses
• Allow the student to be with their loved ones at home or at any family event without missing their madrasah classes
• Prepare the madrasah in case of any pandemic or unwanted circumstances that may arise in the future
• Students can be under parents supervision
• Parents can also be updated on students weekly progress
• Reduce punctuality issues of both students and asatizahs
The Teens Madrasah (Online) is conducted 2 hours a week for a total period of 4 years.
Students are also required to sit for Mid Year and End Year Examinations.
We have 3 sessions per week for this year. (Choose one):
– Saturday (10am – 12pm)
– Saturday (12.30pm – 2.30pm)
– Sunday (10am – 12pm)
The benefit of having 3 sessions is if the students have to miss their fixed session, they can choose to come to the other session.
The syllabus covered will be the same for both days by the same Asatizah
Termly fee (3 months): $240 / student
Registration fee: $10 (one time off)
Material fee: (will be updated by admin)