“This workshop continues on from Intermediate workshop and focuses on developing greater fluency in reading the Qur’anic text while maintaining all the rules of tajweed.” A Tafseer will be included for a better understanding of the Surah. in sha Allah.
If you are able to recite, this course will assist you in improving your fluency.
Course Objectives & Outcomes:
- CORRECT MAKHAARIJ – Pronounce all Arabic letters the correct way as they are supposed to be pronounced
- READ FLUENTLY – Read the verses of the Quran fluently and smooth without hesitation
- PERFECT TAJWEED – Always adhere to all rules of Tajweed whenever reciting the Holy Quran
- ELOQUENT RECITATION – Recite the Quran in an eloquent manner; in the same way as it was revealed
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck. >> Moulana’s Hifth was done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. He later studied at Darul Uloom Al arabiyya Al islamiyya (strand). Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria
The Knowledge Zone – 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne.
Investment (per person) Fee includes:
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen, and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Audio assists
- Certificate on successful completion
Investment Option A:
Early Bird – R580.00 Once Off Fee per person [Pay only once and save R20]
Investment Option B:
2 payments of R300.00 per person (once on registration in order to secure your seat and 2nd payment after the 4th class)