We pray that you well.
We would like to invite you to attend a spring weekend retreat at the Markfield Conference Centre, Leicester themed Quranic Transformation – Changing Mindsets from Fri. 3rd to Sun. 5th March 2023. This retreat has been organised by TYLP and the Islamic Foundation.
The Quranic Transformation Retreat 2023 is an intensive, interactive and engaging residential 3-day retreat that allows you to develop the key Knowledge and competencies of Quranic engagement and transformation.
By the end of the retreat, participants will have acquired knowledge, skills and attitude in the following 5 key areas:
- History: The need for divine revelation and the manner of its compilation and preservation
- Mindset: 10 features of a Quranic Growth Mindset
- Content Analysis: Quranic definition, structure, major themes, style, language, linguistic features and sub-divisions
- Study Techniques: Techniques on how to engage and study the Qur’an
- Personal Transformation: Techniques on how to make the Quran a guide to daily life
You will spend time in the company of like-minded professionals (18years+) who are open to diversity of thought and have aspirations to become changemakers – professionals who are courageous, action-oriented risk takers and who want to shape and influence the future. They are also reflective practitioners who wish to learn from experience and group work, as well as formal teaching situations.
The programme is packed with interactive workshops, sports, team-building exercises, competitions and spiritual reminders.
Please click on the link to learn more about the retreat and register. https://tylp.org/march23/