About the Course
A Tafseer and Tadabbur course that looks at practical lessons and guidance for daily life. This is a Tafsīr course that draws from Classical Exegeses such as Tafseer ibn Katheer, At-Tabari, Al-Qurtubi, and others. It aims to generate a practical approach to the Qur’ān and promote a dynamic engagement with the Divine words.
For each verse, we will:
- Cover a word to word translation
- Study the implications of the verses
- Discuss why the verses are important to us today
- Reflect on how we can practically apply lessons from the surah in our own lives
Each class will include interactive discussions and end with a Q&A with Ustadha.
Class recordings will be available for only 3 days after each lesson.
Who the course is for
The course is designed for an English-speaking audience – no prior knowledge of Arabic is required. Sisters only.
- Want to know what the Quran is saying to you, but don’t know where to start
- Want to know how to make the Quran a practical guidebook
- Want to understand each verse independently to reflect on their meanings
- Want a chance to access information from some of the classical exegesis’
Then this course is for you, inshāAllah!
Course cost: £29.99 for a full 4-week course.
All participants will have access to a learner’s pack containing a program schedule and downloadable resources including a PDF Presentation and Note-taking worksheets ready to print.
You will receive an email with further details closer to the starting date inshāAllah!
Classes take place on Saturdays at 5pm – 6pm (BST) for 4 weeks during the month of Ramadān (9th of April until the 30th of April 2021).
For any queries, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Click here for other courses by Ustadha Rumaysa