Organizing Institution: Islamic Help
Start Date: November 7, 2021 (15:30)
End Date: November 7, 2021 (17:30 +03)
Part One: A Guide To Istighfar – Saturday 6th Nov – 12:30 PM – 2:30PM (GMT)
Part Two: A Guide To Tasbih, Tahmid and Tahlil – Sunday 7th Nov – 12:30PM – 2:30PM (GMT)
Join us on a powerful and practical webinar series to gain a better understanding of the specific forms of Dhikr of Allah ﷻ, and how to best utilize them. This is perfect for anyone who is looking to attain a deeper connection with Allah ﷻ!
In this webinar series, we will take a deep and holistic look at the specific forms of Dhikr (remembrance of Allah ﷻ): Istighfar, Tasbih, Tahmid, Takbir and Tahlil. We will look at how these crucial and important elements of Dhikr impact us personally, how they affect our spiritual development, and the rewards they bring for us. Finally, we will learn how we can practically utilize these gems and open the doors of mercy, the doors to success, the doors to Jannah and ultimately Allah’s ﷻ pleasure.
Along with our daily obligatory ibadah, Allah ﷻ has also granted humanity with simple and easy gems to utilize to get close to Him. Our Prophet ﷺ has stressed the importance, the magnitude, and the rewards these simple yet powerful words can bring to us in this life and the hereafter.
These webinars are not to be missed, register for free now!
A brief outline of topics covered:
1. Definitions and Meanings
2. Deeper Understanding of each Concept
3. Importance and Virtues
4. Key Practices
This webinar will be delivered by Ustadh Abu Muhammad. He has a passion for teaching students key Islamic concepts that can be easily applied to their spiritual and practical development. His powerful and passionate style of teaching combined with his ability to explain areas of interest effectively, make him the perfect teacher for this subject.
Ustadh has been blessed to have studied under Scholars from the widest spectrum of backgrounds including Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Sudan, Pakistan, and Egypt. He has run halaqas, marriage counseling, personal development programs, taught durood, delivered lectures and khutbahs across the U.K. and Europe.
You will automatically be registered for both parts of the webinar, you DO NOT need to individually register for both days.
** ACCESS TO THE LIVE WEBINAR IS FIRST TO COME – FIRST SERVED! EVEN IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON EVENTBRITE, IF YOU ARE LATE TO THE WEBINAR YOU MAY NOT GET ACCESS. THIS IS THE SAME POLICY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED A FREE TICKET OR A SPONSORED TICKET. **
REGISTRATION & WEBINAR ACCESS:
1. Please ensure you complete all the fields accurately, a unique registration link will be sent to you via e-mail once you have completed this. Look out for an e-mail from ISLAMIC HELP – WEBINAR LINK.
2. We will try to send you an SMS reminder about the webinar.
3. You can only use your unique webinar link, if you share it with someone else and they access the webinar using the same link, you will be logged out!
4. Spaces are limited, if you want to attend this webinar please make sure you sign up now, don’t leave it until the last minute. Registration is first to come – first served, this means if you log in late to the webinar you risk missing out.
5. You can access the webinar using an up-to-date mobile device like an iPhone or Android phone but we recommend you use a laptop or computer for the best viewing experience, however, this isn’t essential, 40% of our viewers use a mobile device.
FUNDRAISING: During the webinar, we will have a very short fundraising appeal. Islamic Help is a humanitarian aid charity and the fundraising will go towards supporting our work around the world.