The RISE conference centers Muslim women’s voices by building a social network, providing concrete steps for change, and inspiring women to use their own strengths to positively affect social issues.
Our theme this year, RE-EMERGENCE & REDISCOVERY, reflects everything we have gone through in the past two years. From fear to hope to resilience, together we’re back.
This year’s keynote speaker is Ustadha Ieasha Prime, the Co-Founder and Executive Director of Barakah, Inc. She has spent her life as an educator, artist, activist and entrepreneur committed to the goal of empowering Muslim women.
Our workshops include:
- Hiba Ansari :The Power of Storytelling: How to Own Your Narrative and Honor Others.
- Anisa Haji, Annie Qaiser and Kate Khaled – The RISE of Muslim Women Entreprenuers: Their Start Up Journey
- Dr. Tamara Gray- MBTI: using our personality preferences in our activism
- Ust. Amal Abdifatah and Ust Faduma Warsame: Strive Sisterhood: How to Build Sisterhood Grounded in our Spirituality
- Faryal Khan – Discover Your Love Language at the intersection of faith, family, and profession
- More to come….
Michelle Sekusky, Nasheed Artist
Camila Guzman, Special Guest Colombian Performing Artist
No Babysitting due to COVID.
ASL Interpreters are available.
ANNOUNCEMENT – SAVE THE DATE! 2022 Muslim Women’s Leadership Conference will be hosted on July 30, 2022 with keynote speaker Ustadha Iesha Prime. Stay tuned for tickets to go on sale soon! #ComebackConference