Welcome to Southgate Mosque’s first Charity Dinner Event! We would love to invite you on the evening of the 6th November 2022 to join us in raising funds to secure our building In Shaa Allah!
Our doors open at 5:30 pm and you will be welcomed with mocktails and a delicious three course meal. Our host Ajmal Masroor will join us and lead talks alongside Ustadh Shaykh Yayha Raaby, who is our special guest speaker for the evening. A small auction and quiz is also planned to take place later on.
This event will give you the opportunity to meet and greet the community and most importantly see the future of Southgate Mosque and what your support and donations can do to help us achieve our goals.
*Seating is limited so please purchase your tickets quickly
LOCATION AND TIMINGS
The event will take place on Sunday 6th November 2022 at 5:30 pm and the location of the hall is as below
Ariana Banqueting Hall,
North London Business Park
Oakleigh Road South, London
Free parking is available at the venue
Nearest Tube Station: Arnos Grove Station
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPONSOR A TABLE?
– £2,500 to sponsor a table
– £250 to sponsor a seat
Please refer to our sponsor poster for more information
OUR BACKGROUND STORY
– We have currently raised £1 million, and need a further £2.5 million by December 2022
– We have identified a beautiful historic building surrounded by three acres of land, full of potential.
– There is a growing Muslim community within the area and there is no mosque in Southgate, Oakwood or Cockfosters.
– The building itself is Grade II listed and is of special interest to English Heritage. If we were to succeed in establishing our centre here, we would be able to ensure that in addition to meeting the current needs of local Muslims, we would be restoring a valuable asset within the local area, securing a legacy for generations to come.
JazakaAllah Khair, we look forward to seeing you!