Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
The prayer of the believer is the single most important form of worship and means of connecting with one’s Lord. It is the medium through which the believer literally speaks to Allah and a fountain from which one drinks on a daily basis to reinvigorate the soul and reestablish one’s purpose in life.
This course will take you on a spiritual journey through your salah. The journey starts with Athaan, its significance as part of the institution of salah. Next is wudu, ablution, the purity of the body, and how it should connect with our soul. Then we go through the etiquette of salah, in dress, conduct, approach, and place which helps set the mood for your conversation with Allah.
We will go through every single spiritual act and dua that will help you get closer to Allah. When you can put all distractions aside and get connected to your Lord.
This course will attempt to:
- Share the secret of how to attain khushu in the prayer
- Explain both the outward and inward meanings of all the utterances in the prayer
- Explain the significance of the physical motions in the prayer
- Describe the thoughts & emotions one should experience in a living prayer
- Provide practical advice on how to develop the prayer through the above I
Instructor: Moulana Muaadth Allie
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, and a Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counselor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual adviser. Teaching since 1998
Online: Zoom Webinar
Investment (per person) Fee includes:
- Access to all 6 Live sessions
- Notes via email or WhatsApp
- Additional Resources sent via Whatsapp
- Q and A – Sent via email r WhatsApp
Payment Option A:
Early Bird Once Off Fee – R450.00 Per device [Pay only once and save R50]
Payment Option B:
2 payments of R250.00 per device (1st payment on registration and 2nd payment by the 3rd week of the course)