Tazkiyah (TZK 101): Purification of the Heart
- The definition of Tazkiyah
- The misunderstanding of the word Tazkiyah
- How the science of Tazkiyah was evolved
- Tazkiyah vs Tasawwf
- Different kinds of Tasawwf
- The need for Tazkiyah in our time
- Positive traits in the heart
- Negative traits in the heart and how to treat them
- …and much more!
This course is taught by Sh. Salah and Dr. Asif Hirani.
Dr. Asif Hirani has completed his Masters in Islamic Studies (Usul-ud-din) and attained his PhD from Al-Madina International University in Tafsir & Uloom-ul-Quran. He is author of several books in multiples languages including “Principles of Men-Women Interaction in Islam” & “Tafsir of Surah Yousuf from psychological perspective”. He is Assistant Professor at Boston Islamic University and have taught several courses ranging from “Usul-Tafsir in contemporary world”, “Islamic vs postmodern paradigm of sexuality” , “Tazkiyah in Materialistic society” , “Fiqh in flow charts”, “Legal maxims”, “Fiqh of Family” etc