The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “God is beautiful and loves beauty.” Revelation sent by God to the Prophets and Messengers, by extension, are sources of beauty.
Muslims believe in Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and many other prophets mentioned in the Torah and Bible (peace be upon them all). We also believe that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) came with the same Message conveyed by all of the Prophets.
This online class, geared towards anyone interested in learning more about Islam, offers insights into many of the most important aspects of the faith.
Join us as we explore the beauty that exists within the religion practiced by over a billion people.
This course is specially designed for the beginner and aims to clarify the essentials of Islām in a clear and simplified manner. Classes are intended to be practical and interactive. Students are free to ask any question which will then be included in the final learning experience.
The course will cover such topics as:
- A basic introduction to the way of being that is Islam
- Muslim Customs
- Who is Allah? What is He like? What can He do and what does He do?
- What are prophets and messengers? What function did they serve? Did they possess any distinguishing features? Tell us about some of the prophets and messengers.
- What is revelation? What has Allah revealed to man over the ages? What differentiates the Quran from all other revelations?
- What are angels? What purpose do they serve? Name some of the angels and their functions.
- What is The Final Day and what are its occurrences? Also what are the signs of The Hour?
- What is the nature of predestination and why do Muslims believe in it? What then is the function of human choice in a predetermined world?
Who is this course for?
– New Muslims (reverts)
– Born Muslims who need a refresher
– Those who have been off the path but want to return back to Allah SWT
– Those who want to make a change in their life
Instructor: Mualima Zaitoon Ebrahim
Born and raised in Cape Town, Zaitoon Ebrahim is a motivational speaker, artist, mom of 2 boys, and author. She obtained bachelor’s degree in Islamic Theology at Islamic College of Southern Africa. In addition to this, she obtained a Diploma in Project Management, a diploma in Didactics and certification in Life Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Therapeutic Art Coaching.
- Thursdays for 5 weeks
- Starts 2nd February 2023
- 7pm to 8.30pm
- 15 min Break for Salah
- Platform: Zoom Meetings
- Sessions are also recorded
Investment: R250 per device
All course materials included and sent via WhatsApp and email