Organizing Institution: Muslim Education and Converts Center of America
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: August 13, 2022 (3:00pm)
End Date: September 3, 2022 (4:30pm EDT)
Cost: $40 - $50
– California – United States
This class is a continuation of our Hanafi Fiqh series where we cover the Fiqh of Worship, which entails how we purify ourselves, how we pray, offer Zakah, perform Umrah and Hajj, fast, and more. The students will cover these topics by studying from a classic Hanafi primer, Nur ul Idah, that has wide acclaim across the Muslim world for its high academic value in guiding the students through the Fiqh of Worship/Ibadat.
*Students will be provided with a copy of Nur ul Idah.
None required. You can enroll in this class without having taken the previous part.
Instructor and Timing
Class will be instructed by Ustadh Nisar Chaudhry and will be held on Saturdays from 3pm to 4:30pm EST weekly from August 13 to September 3.
Each session will be recorded. Links to access the recordings will be sent to all via email.
Please note that the registration fee covers all sessions of the class.
- Early registration fee of $40 until August 6.
- Regular registration fee of $50 from August 7 and thereon.
Financial aid and payment plan options are also provided. Please note that, if approved, financial aid will cover the entire cost of the class and can only be applied towards only one class per semester per student. With a payment plan, the registration fee will be broken down into installments to be paid on different dates to ease the financial burden on the student.
- If you wish to apply for either, please select either option, “Financial Aid” or “Payment Plan”, best fitting your situation and complete the registration process.
- Once complete, our registration team will contact you via email for the next steps.
Have further questions? Please email us at [email protected]