Organizing Institution: Cape Town Muslim Events
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: May 3, 2023 (6:45pm)
End Date: May 3, 2023 (8:00pm GMT+2)
– California – United States
There are three fundamental types of relationships that every person maintains:
- Our relationship with ourselves
- Our relationship with Allah, which encompasses our connection with the Qur’an and the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wassallam, and
- Our relationship with the world around us includes our interactions with our spouse, parents, children, relatives, friends, and others.
Participants in this course will gain a deeper understanding of the importance of relationships in Islam and how they can impact our lives both in this world and in the hereafter. Specifically, participants will learn:
- The importance of maintaining a strong relationship with oneself, including self-reflection, self-improvement, and self-care
- The importance of building a strong relationship with Allah through the Qur’an, the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wassallam, and the performance of daily prayers and other religious practices
- The importance of building strong relationships with others, including family, friends, and the wider community, and how to effectively communicate and resolve conflicts in these relationships
- Strategies for balancing these three levels of relationships and aligning them with one’s ultimate goal of attaining the pleasure of Allah SWT and Jannah.
Relationships are an integral part of our lives, and they play a crucial role in our well-being and success. By attending this course, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the importance of relationships in Islam and how to maintain and strengthen them at all three levels. The course provides practical guidance and strategies that can be applied in daily life to improve relationships with Allah, oneself, and others. By aligning these relationships together, participants can live a more peaceful and contented life in this world and the hereafter, and ultimately achieve their goal of attaining the pleasure of Allah SWT and Jannah.
Hosted by The Imam Suyuti Institute Powered by Cape Town Muslim Events – Education
Instructor: Shaykh Riyadh Walls
Current Imam of Masjidus Sunni in Rondebosch East, Cape Town, following many years of service a Al Jaamia Masjid in Claremont.
Sheikh Riyadh is a third generation South African. His great grandfather came to South Africa in 1879 with the Scottish highlanders. Sheikh Riyadh embraced Islam in 1991 in Cape Town. From 1995 to 2003 he journeyed in search of Islamic knowledge to many parts of the Muslim world.
- Platform: Zoom Meeting Live
- Sessions are also recorded to view after up to 1 Month
- Every Wednesday for 4 weeks [1 Month]
- Starting 3rd May 2023
- 6.45 pm to 8 pm
Investment: Per Person
Once off R250