Organizing Institution: SeekersGuidance: The Global Islamic Seminary
Contact email: [email protected]
Start Date: October 14, 2022 (8:00pm)
End Date: October 14, 2022 (11:00pm BST)
Al-Mustafa Centre – Bradford – United Kingdom
SeekersGuidance & British Muslim College Present…
The Perfect Paragon: Following the Prophetic Character (Bradford, United Kingdom)
SeekersGuidance & the British Muslim College invite you to join us in making this beautiful month of Rabi al-Awwal a consistent benefit through the daily study of the Qur’an and the beautiful person and qualities of the Beloved Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him).
What better time than the month of Rabi al-Awwal in gaining a deeper insight into the character of the Perfect Paragon, the one described by Allah Himself as being, “the most beautiful of examples for whoever seeks Allah and the last day,” in order to grow in love and veneration of him (peace and blessings be upon him), and to strengthen our commitment to follow his beautiful way, outwardly and inwardly.
Register for this Critical Seminar to learn about:
- Significance and Meaning of Rabi al-Awwal
- Why Muslims Celebrate His Birth (peace and blessings be upon him)
- Practical Ways to Gain Proximity to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)
This seminar will cover relevant and essential details needed for Muslims to understand the significance of the birth of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), the purpose of him being sent – to perfectly embody excellent character – and the means to applying that through developing an attachment to him.
Who can benefit:
1. This program is beneficial for Muslims of all age groups, whatever their life situation may be.
2. It is particularly beneficial for anyone wanting to form an attachment to the greatest door to Allah: His Messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace).
3. This program is good for anyone wishing to know why Muslims celebrate his birth, and what benefits are found in this blessed activity.
- Learn the Faith-based significance of the month of al-Rabi’ al-Awwal and the Birth of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace).
- Understanding some of the ways in which the Messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace) is the most important being ever created and how everyone will see this.
- Gain an appreciation of his primary teachings that relate to and can benefit every single Muslim.
- Understand how to actively build a personal connection with the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace).
- Learn how following the unique way of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) makes one beloved to Allah.
After Shaykh Abdul Rahim’s sessions, the students and attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions to the teacher to contextualize some of the take-home lessons from the seminar.
More FREE courses with Shaykh Abdul-Rahim Reasat can be found at SeekersGuidance.
*Snacks & Refreshments will be served during the seminar to all in-person attendees.*
About the Instructor:
Shaykh Abdul-Rahim Reasat began his studies in Arabic Grammar and Morphology in 2005. After graduating with a degree in English and History he moved to Damascus in 2007 where he studied with erudite scholars such as Shaykh Adnan Darwish, Shaykh Abdurrahman Arjan, Shaykh Hussain Darwish, and Shaykh Muhammad Darwish.
In late 2008 he moved to Amman, Jordan, where he continued his studies for the next six years in Sacred Law (fiqh), legal theory (usul al-fiqh), theology, hadith methodology, hadith commentary, and Logic with teachers such as Dr. Ashraf Muneeb, Dr. Salah Abu’l-Hajj, Dr. Hamza al-Bakri, Shaykh Ahmad Hasanat, Dr. Mansur Abu Zina, and others. He was also given licenses of mastery in the science of Qur’anic recital by Shakh Samir Jabir and Shaykh Yahya Qandil.
His true passion, however, arose in the presence of Shaykh Ali Hani, considered by many to be one of the foremost tafsir scholars of our time who provided him with the keys to the vast knowledge of the Quran. With Shaykh Ali, he was able to study an extensive curriculum of Qur’anic sciences, tafsir, Arabic grammar, and Arabic eloquence.
When he finally left Jordan for the UK in 2014, Shaykh Ali gave him his distinct blessing and still recommends students in the UK to seek out Shaykh Abdul-Rahim for Quranic studies. Since his return, he has trained as a therapist and has helped a number of people overcome emotional and psychosomatic issues. He is a keen promoter of emotional and mental health.
249 Kensington Street
Bradford , BD8 9LN United Kingdom
+ Google Map