This course covers all the key questions you have ever had about Islamic beliefs in the extra rational:
What are Jinns and how do they behave? What happens after you die? What will take place on the Day of Judgement? What are miracles and who can perform them?
• To introduce key Islamic doctrines pertaining to the Unseen.
• To provide a scriptural basis for learned doctrines.
• To understand rational justifications for these beliefs.
What will I learn?
• Divine Power and Free will.
• Resurrection and Judgement Day.
• The levels of Paradise and Hell.
• The Beatific Vision.
• The World of Angels and Jinn.
• The World of the intermediary realm, Different types of Miracles.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this unit, you should be able to:
• Explain central tenets of faith in Islam
• Confidently answer skeptics using a range of rational proofs for key beliefs
• Describe the sequence of events on the Day of Judgement
• Differentiate between different types of miracles
• Describe the Islamic view of the unseen in relation to angels, spirits, and the extra rational worlds.
Nov 27th, 2021 – Feb 12th, 2022 (with break)
- Open to all
- Ages 14+
- From £20
- Full course material included
- Limited places
- Taught by experienced instructors