Who Am I? An Online Workshop
Character development & refinement should be a lifelong pursuit for every Muslimah.
In this Who Am I Workshop, let’s talk about:
1. Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
2. Can you confidently introduce yourself?
3. How is your relationship with yourself?
4. Are you surviving or thriving in this unprecedented time?
There are times when ladies come to me and ask “How do I know what’s my passion?”
“ How do I know what am I supposed to do in life?”
“How to be confident & successful Muslimah?”
And many times ladies asked me “How do I know if he is interested in me?”
As Muslimah, I believe with knowledge nothing is non-figurable. With Allah’s permission, nothing is impossible.
If you are still figuring out more about yourself or if you are having self-esteem issues, join me as I facilitate you to discover 9 facts about yourself:
1. Who are you? (Who do you really want to be?)
2. What is your strength and what is your weakness?
3. What is your passion in life? Why do you do what you are doing in life?
4. What is your main love language and what is your dialect? (How the Wives of Rasulullah saw expressed their love)
5. What is your communication style or skill? (The 4 Khulafa’ Ar-Rasyideen)
6. Who is your superheroine character? Are you an Ultra Independent or Super Clingy person? Who will be a perfect teammate for you?
7. Emotion: Is your anger manageable or unmanageable? Do you’ve any childhood trauma?
8. What’s your apology language?
9. How to create your own love map?
10. How to attract your divine partner or how to get everything you want from your divine partner? How to truly love yourself and your divine partner?
About The Presenter
Ustazah Ne’maat Sukor Amien is the co-founder of The Modern Muslimah Project (FB & IG) and shares her insights along with Ustazah Nazeerah Shaik Alwie on the YouTube Channel. She holds a Diploma in Al-Quran Sunnah. She was always among the top 10% & played an active role in leadership and extra-curricular activities.
But as a foreigner learning overseas, she was battling with her self esteem issues, as she doesn’t look like most of her friends, she doesn’t speak like most of her friends and she even doesn’t believe in what most of her friends believe in love, to cope with the self-esteem issues she took as many important roles as she could and she keeps attending motivational workshops and seminars.
After accidentally breaking her heart, she went on to self-development courses focusing more on communication skills and building relationships. Her only idol is Prophet Muhammad saw. In a relationship, She’s inspired by John Gray, Drs John Gottman & Dr. Gary Chapman. With the knowledge she gained, she has successfully repaired her self-esteem issues and her own personal relationships issues.
For the past 20 years, she has been unofficially helping ladies with their self-esteem and relationship issues.
Do join the Who Am I workshop if you are serious about being a better & confident Muslimah.
- Date: 12/3/2021
- Day: Friday
- Time: 8:00 – 10:00
- Tool: Zoom
- Commitment Fee: $27